select a charity event below to
find out more about it
- Flirting for DisasterThursday, June 20, 2013
- The John Buck Company Spring FlingThursday, June 20, 2013
- Long Grove's 29th Annual Strawberry FestivalFriday, June 21, 2013
- World's Largest Block PartyFriday, June 28, 2013
- A drummer's Story featuring Kenari AllisonSunday, June 30, 2013
- CRUISING FOR CHARITY IISunday, June 30, 2013
- Beer Pong/Civil War TournamentSaturday, July 13, 2013
- Revolution Beers & Bites | The Night Ministry's Young Professionals BoardTuesday, July 16, 2013
- Snow City Arts: 2013 Rock N Roll Half Marathonvolunteer opportunitySunday, July 21, 2013
- Fashion Flash EventSaturday, July 27, 2013
- 2nd Annual Chicago SUP YACS Classicvolunteer opportunitySaturday, July 27, 2013
- 4th Annual Veteran's Recognition DaySunday, July 28, 2013
- America's Bar Charity Golf OutingTuesday, August 6, 2013
- 2013 Fight for Air Walk Kickoff Receptionvolunteer opportunityThursday, August 8, 2013
- MS Slugfestvolunteer opportunitySaturday, August 10, 2013
- Walk and Run for WishesSunday, September 15, 2013
- Snow City Arts 15th Anniversary GalaFriday, September 27, 2013
- Step Out: Walk to stop Diabetesvolunteer opportunitySunday, September 29, 2013
- 2013 Fight for Air Walkvolunteer opportunitySunday, September 29, 2013
- 2013 Light The Night WalkSaturday, October 19, 2013
- Breathe Benefit 2013: Community Inspiring a CureSaturday, October 26, 2013
- Jingle Bell Run/Walkvolunteer opportunitySaturday, December 14, 2013
- 2014 Fight for Air Climb - Oakbrook Terrace Towervolunteer opportunitySunday, February 9, 2014
have an event idea, questions or comments? email us!
The Chicago Sport and Social Club is committed to the community and provides this free listing of charitable events going on around town. Please click the weblink at the top of each event for more information. If you are throwing an event for a charity please click the "add your event" button and post your event. Once we verify the information it will remain posted until after the event has occurred.
Come join us for Chicago Blondes vs. Brunettes® Game Day, where two teams of women - divided to reflect the age-old rivalry between blondes and brunettes - compete in a flag football game to help raise awareness and funds in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
Our passion and hard work will take us from practice to the playing field, but our success will rely upon all of those willing to support this important cause. Together, we can tackle Alzheimer’s! Game day is June 22nd at North Avenue Turf.
Click here to learn more about the event!