select a sport below to
register for the league or class
- bar games
- beach tennis
- beach volleyball
- bootcamp fitness
- boxing fitness
- grass volleyball
- floor hockey
- ping pong
- rock climbing
- indoor volleyball
- volleyball clinics
- volleywood tournament
- six pack volleyfest
- nab warm-up tournament
- all-stats leagues
- redeye dating singles beach volleyball
sport not listed, questions, comments? email us!
bootcamp fitnessregistration: Spring season now open season: Winter season now in play
The Sport and Social Club is proud to join Bulldog Bootcamp Co. in offering you Bootcamp Fitness! This 36 session OUTDOOR course is a comprehensive physical conditioning program. The program will combine the expertise and benefits of one-on-one personal fitness training with camaraderie and motivation of working in a group with others just like you! It's fitness the old fashioned way - with sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, running, and a whole lot of sweat!
The program is designed to build your intensity as your fitness level improves. The workouts are based on a combination of strength and cardiovascular exercises. Drill instructors keep things lively by integrating push-ups, pull-ups, squats and other strength builders with running, sprinting drills and plyometrics designed to increase speed and build cardiovascular endurance. Not only is this the mark of a well-designed program, it also helps beat boredom that many people experience after committing to a long-term fitness regime.
- Lincoln Park (classes meet on Cannon Drive between Fullerton and Diversey, across from North Pond Cafe)
- Fees ( Payment options )
- $250 per individual
$5.00 Registration processing fee for teams
$3.50 Registration processing fee for individuals
- Fee Includes
- 36-one hour OUTDOOR training sessions three times per week, one t-shirt, class instructors, facility locations, class administration registration fees. Additional information on training program below.
- 36 OUTDOOR sessions-training sessions will take place on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30-7:30 PM. New sessions start every four weeks, year round.
- Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring
Click here to register & Check availability